- PostDoc Fellow (2021.9-Present) in Center for Mind and Brain, University of California Davis with Prof. Steven Luck.
- I got doctoral degree (2019.3-2021.8) in Faculty of Information Technology, University of Jyväskylä, worked with Prof. Timo Tiihonen and Prof. Fengyu Cong. I am a member of SPWC lab and ASAP lab.
- I received my master’s degree （2015.09-2018.06）from Dalian University of Technology with Prof. Fengyu Cong as my supervisor. I obtained my bachelor’s degree （2011.09-2015.06） from Dalian Polytechnic University.
- I am one of the founders of Brain domain.
- Tensor decomposition
- Time-frequency analysis
- Blind Source Separation (ICA/PCA)
- Event-related oscillations
- Decoding analysis
- Representational similarity analysis
- ERPLAB development
2023 Sep. 29: Our paper about single-trial cluster analysis of ERP has been preprinted: “Brain Evoked Response Qualification Using Multi-set Consensus Clustering: Toward Single-trial EEG Analysis” doi: 10.21203/rs.3.rs-3586574/v1.
2023 Sep. 16: Our paper about Artifact correction and rejection in ERP research has been preprinted on bioRxiv: “Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Common Approach to Artifact Correction and Rejection in Event-related Potential Research” doi: 10.1101/2023.09.16.558075.
- 2023 June 16: Our paper about color perception has been preprinted on bioRxiv: “Does artistic training affect color perception? A study of ERPs and EROs in experiencing colors of different brightness” doi: 10.21203/rs.3.rs-3060012/v1.
- 2023 June 14: Our paper about optimal reccommendations of filter setting for the seven ERP components has been preprinted on bioRxiv: “Optimal Filters for ERP Research II: Recommended Settings for Seven Common ERP Components” doi:10.1101/2023.06.13.544794.
- 2023 May 25: Our paper about the approach for selecting optimal filter for ERP research has been preprinted on bioRxiv: “Optimal Filters for ERP Research I: A General Approach for Selecting Filter Settings” doi:10.1101/2023.05.25.542359.
- 2023 Jan 16: Our paper Named “Variations in ERP Data Quality Across Paradigms, Participants, and Scoring Procedures” was accepted by Psychophysiology. (SCI IF:3.7) PDF code
- 2022 Dec 12: Our paper Named “Single-trial-based Temporal Principal Component Analysis on Extracting Event-related Potentials of Interest for an Individual Subject” was accepted by Journal of Neuroscience Methods. (SCI IF:3.00)